Ford Motorcraft Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor 2013-2019
- As with all Motorcraft aftermarket parts, any engineering innovations or product improvements developed since the vehicle's manufacture are incorporated into Motorcraft Direct Mount MAP Sensors, ensuring the most current technology.
- Motorcraft Direct Mount MAP Sensor components are built to last, durable and engineered to perform under extreme conditions to meet Ford's exacting OE specifications, as well as performance and quality standards.
- The engine control module uses the MAP Sensor's air pressure data, along with air temperature and engine speed (RPMs) sensor data signals to control ignition timing and air/fuel mixture and achieve optimum combustion efficiency (stoichiometry).
- The Motorcraft Direct Mount MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) Sensor is the electronic sensor that communicates how much air is being pulled into the engine's intake manifold.
- The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles.